DIY Windshield Defender Auto Glass Protection ,
Windshield Defender™ Series
- Reduces windshield chips and cracks
- Increases vision and reaction time
- Reduces windshield night glare
ABOUT WINDSHIELD DEFENDER
Windshield Defender helps extend reaction time by improving visibility under a variety of poor driving conditions. When making a split-second decision, it can make a BIG difference. At 40 mph, university studies prove that glass coatings can give you an extra 58 feet of prevention ( 1 full second of reaction time ). Avoid the hassles of time and money wasted when having to deal with glass repairs or glass replacements, protect insurance rates from unnecessary claims, and protect your family and investments.
---------- IMPACT RESISTANCE ----------
The windshield helps to support the roof of most vehicles. It's structural integrity is key to overall safety of the occupants. A cracked windshield cannot support the load for which it was designed. Windshield Defender reduces chips and cracks caused by rocks and other road debris, increasing the safety of you and your family.
GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF WINDSHIELD GLASS
- Cars - Trucks - RVs - Delivery Vehicles - Emergency & Public Transportation ___________________________________________________
Based on Technology Used by the U.S. Military on Vehicles in Desert-like Conditions
click on product below to purchase 1 nanopax, 10 nanopaxs, 100 nanopaxs
- Clean windshield and dry the surface to be treated;the cleaner the windshield surface,the better the coating.Make sure any cleaners you use are completely removed prior to treating.
- In a well ventilated area,wipe Windshield Defender™ on the windshield surface to be treated,being sure to cover the surface completely.After it has set for one full minute,use the same towelette to spread the coating around using a firm circular and overlapping motion for one more minute.This towelette is designed to treat approximately 14 sq. ft.
- use a clean terry cloth towel to remove excess liquid from the windshield surface and then finalize the coating by polishing the surface with a micro-fiber cloth or paper towels.
- for initial treatment you may need to re-apply to ensure complete coverage.
- Should you see the water-repellency begin to wane,re-apply Windshield Defender™ to maintain the coating as necessary.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.